Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Looted Guns!

What’s for fun than blasting someone’s tanks in the desert?  How about stealing someone’s big guns a using thier own guns against them.

I recently finished a platoon of captured 6 pounders amd 25 pounders for my DAK force.


I used the new plastic gun box sets for these.  Crew is a special order pack of DAK gun crew.

After seeing the new plastic gun crew, I'm glad I used the old ones.  These give a much wider range of poses.


I plan on using the 25 pounders as more of an area defense unit.  Put them in an area to deter enemy tanks.  If the tanks stay away, they can still contribute bombardments each turn.  



Since I don't need a staff team, command team, or observers anymore, I used these to make a distinct gun team to serve as the unit commander.

staff team


Observer team



6 pounders are a great cheap option for AT guns.

Compared to the German PaK38, they have less mobility and no HE.  However, if you only plan to use them as stationary AT guns they're a great bargain at 3 points each.







No comments:

Post a Comment