Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Painting Completed! German Armored cars, misc DAK, and LW German Infantry



Production continues at a quickened pace thanks to all the miniatures partially completed during my brief exile.

I completed the last five armored cars.  See my previous post for how I did the conversion on those three to the right.
Close up of details on the conversions.
Achievement Unlocked: Field an Armored Car Company.  (I have plent of 8-rads).  I've use subtle variations in decal placement to distinguish between platoons.


2x PaK36 AT guns, 2x 2.8cm AT guns, and Command Motorcycles for my EW Kradschutzen Companie.


Also put the finishing touches on some LW German Infantry.  This will allow me to field two infantry platoons with some Panzershriek teams in my Winter-themed German Army.

No comments:

Post a Comment