Thursday, May 17, 2018

LW Germans (Winter) Part II

Throwback Thursday

Everyone loves big tanks.  I added some heavy armor to my German collection so I could run a heavy tank list.



went with a slightly different camo patter on these to mix it up a bit.


A pair of whirblewinds give me some more options.

Volkssturm

Panzerrenadiers

On these and the whirblewinds I left them plain dunkelgelb under the winter camo.

These AA guns were made to be interchangeable with future 2cm guns as well.

I magnetized the AA guns to make them fully traversable.



I added another recon unit.  These would give me recon options in more lists.  In particular, I was interested in running 3x patrols with the PaK40-armed 234.  I acquired them, but never got around to painting them yet.  

I was please that Battlefront included both turrents in the kit.  A little less please they release a plastic box set just after I finished these.

Here's the list I used in that years tournament season.  It did pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment