Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Back to Painting

I've recently returned home from about a year-long trip away from home.  During that time, I managed to get some "work" done.  However, I couldn't really bring anything to completion without an airbrush.  These are all "mostly done"; I should be able to wrap everything up by the end of the summer.

In addition to a cardboard box of Battlefoam, I wrapped a few things up in bubblewrap.  It took a while just to unpacking everything!

Here it all is.  Lots of DAK infantry.  Enough West Germans to double the size of my Team Yankee force.  Also about two dozen Bolt Action US Infantry I finally got around to painting.  

W. German vehicles are ready for winter camo and weathering.  Infantry are ready for a dull coat and final basing.

All this DAK infantry needs is a dull coat and finishing touches to their bases.

Same with these guys.  I tried a new painting method for 28mm with this batch.  May write about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment