Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Finnish Lahti L-39 Anti-tank Rifles

 This month I'm trying to wrap up some infantry support weapons for the Finns. 


 

Doing small batches of three or four teams also give me a change to try out different approaches to using AK8011 Snow, rather than Woodland Scenics Foam Putty. 

The closest guy is actually a tank rider. Figures with no base are placed in after the snow mix has partially cured.

Looks like the guy with the AT gun is missing his lower jaw. Don't do smokeless tobacco, kids.

The guy on the right was placed in the snow and wiggled around a little. It creates the impression of him moving his legs around, disturbing the snow.

Not sure if anyone will notice, but I discolored the heat shields with a little Reikland Fleshwash. Most reference photos I found showed similar discoloration (I guess from the heat?)



No comments:

Post a Comment