Friday, June 12, 2020

White Death is Coming for you

The second completed platoon for my Finnish force. This is a 7-stand strong Jaakari Rifle Platoon. I'll tell more about how I did the snow bases in a future post.
This gives a good view of those bases.


Command team


The method I used to base these gave great results! Check out how the snow around the prone soldiers has been disturbed.



Too bad so many of the rifles end up with missing muzzles...




A good view of footprints on this team



Nothing really special about this team


Another good view of the footprints



I mixed in some riflemen armed with Anti-tank grenades




Another view of the platoon



This was the first picture I did. Here we see the limitations of a lightbox. It lights the miniature so well from all angles that you can't see the effects I added into the snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment