Thursday, November 8, 2018

American Army

Throwback Thursday
Here's the entire US collection.  I suppose I could have stopped collecting here...
When I first started Flames of War back in version 2 my first force was Americans.  I learned to play with CT Shermans.  Most of my early games were against Veteran Tigers or Panthers.  Later, I added in armored rifles.  This was a great starting Army, usable in both MW and LW.

You can never have too many tanks.

...or halftracks

Good old AOP.  Best unit in the game!  Well, it was in V3 anyways.

I made a couple of objectives with leftover jeeps.  Here's a wrecked jeep with the driver slumped over in the front.

The survivor is going off in the other direction with this case full of secret documents.

GI's load a jeep while under fire.

Crates full of something good.

I recently added a platoon of M10 to my M18 Hellcats.  Now I have tank destroyers for MW too.
I may add a few more things down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment