Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Star Wars Legion: Rebel Troopers



Last week I finished another squad of Rebel Troopers.  Finally, I can field a fully painted (though not every competitive) 800 point force.

Painting the same seven guys (and girls...and alien) gets older after awhile.  I tried to mix things up this time with some extra Warhammer bits.

I imagine this head is a go to conversion for those using Imperial Guard bits.

The grenade-throwing arm works pretty well on this guy.  I added armored shoulder pads to a few more rebel troopers in the squad so he wouldn't look too out of place.

Arm swap and re-positioning of the head.  It took a little green stuff to make everything come together.  Also added some grenades.

Simple arm swap.  A little green stuff sealed the deal.

Reminds me of Ramirez from Aliens.

No change other than some added grenades.

Same story as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment